Monday, March 31, 2014

Love my family!!!

Dear family,

I have to apologize in advance.  This is going to be a pretty lame letter.  I am just not in the mood to write I guess.  I don't know why, just not.  I am good though.  I feel the spirit like crazy, it’s the prevailing thought in my mind.  I am happy, healthy, and doing so good.

Well, I love you all so much, I hope you all know that.  Its really important for you all to know that I love you so much!  I can’t imagine where I would be without a family like you.

This week was a bit of a tougher one, but not all bad.  Transfers are again coming up, then only two more to go.  The time is going to fast!  I still really can’t believe that I am coming home so soon, it doesn’t feel right ha ha.

This week we had a baptism for three awesome men!  The first is Joshua, he is 23 years old, super smart man.  He’s trying to work now to save so he can go to school, and then we also baptized his brother Jonathan.  They are both Nigerian, Joshua grew up in Ghana and Jonathan in Nigeria.  They are brothers but you can hardly even tell, they are about as different as could be.  Both great guys though!  The third is named Prince.  Prince is friends with a member, also a great great guy.  He is 2 months older than I am, so we are shooting for missionary service now!  It was a great baptism, President and Sister Judd came.  That was cool.  It was very spiritual and I was very happy with how it went!

Well, not much more I can think of to write about.  I just want you all to know how much I love you and how much you all mean to me.  Lately, more than ever, I have really realized what an awesome family I have.

I got the Valentine’s package from you, and I got an Easter one from Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw, as well as a letter...also I got one from Sister C.B. and the Lund's.  Thank you all so much!

Well gotta go, I’ll get you a better letter next week.

Love you all,

Elder Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment