Monday, February 3, 2014

Precious Bits of Revelation

Hey sorry, another short week.....  I had a long email to President and I wrote Zack.  So sorry this one will be short.

I want to start off with the questions, because I think they will help me to get the most info I can in the least amount of time.  But this week was killer!  I am exhausted!

Questions...

How’s Elder J?
-He is doing well.  Great desire to be better, which is so great. 

Mission conference with Elder Bednar?
-three hour question and answer session!  It was AMAZING!  He asked us a bunch of questions and we asked him questions as well.  The spirit was so so strong, it was great!

Fun to see missionary friends at mission conference?
-It was a lot of fun.  It was a joint mission conference, so I got to see Elder Thornhill again which was really great.  He is doing great, going back up to Utah State when he gets back.  He offered me a possible spot in his house up there, which is still up in the air right now, but would be so fun, and such a great option.  So keep your fingers crossed!

I heard that Elder Johnson is a basketball player...are you two getting to exercise together more now?  -nope, I can hardly move with my current work load, I havent even thought of trying to add more,.

Is this the first time you have lived with only one person on your mission?  Is that weird?
-weird but nice, well its nice because we get along so well, otherwise it would be not so nice! 

New investigators?
-not yet...

Most spiritual time of the week?
- the conference was great!

A time you were influenced by the Holy Ghost?
- Elder Bednar asked us to make our notes more like the “small plates” notes and not “large plates” notes.  He taught us to basically only to record spiritual promptings from the conference and not what he says.  It was a different idea but so rewarding!  I had a lot of little bits of revelation that are so precious.


Well, I love you all so much.  I hope you know that!  I am so tired, so stressed, and just absolutely exhausted...but I'm learning so much.  I know good times are ahead, nevertheless times now are not bad.  As long as I am learning and growing, and more importantly helping those around me to grow then things are all okay.  I love you all more than I can say.  You're the best family.  I hope you know how much I love and miss you.  Thanks for always writing me, it keeps me going!

Love you all,

Elder Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment